Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Now presenting (doo doo doo DOO!) my Etsy shop!

So I finally got around to opening my Etsy shop!

I'll be listing some items from my tutorials (for those of you that might think to yourselves "Yeah. Nah. I'd rather just buy that one.") and eventually I'll be carrying clothing made for my fellow Curvy Crafters!

So let me know which items from my tutorials you'd like to see up for sale and I'll do my best to make a listing!

In the next few weeks I'll be working on a whole bunch of pretty flower crowns like the ones in my last tutorial to put them up for sale.

So without further ado, I present: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CurvyCrafts!

Also, let me know if you'd like me to work up a tutorial for my first ever listing:

the Cowl Scarf Hood! (or: How to Knit Something Straight in a Day That Looks Really Cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment